Chamber Committees & Ambassadors
Membership & Outreach
The Committee responsible for retention, recruitment and assisting current members, potiential members and the business community.
- Membership Luncheon
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Prize Patrol
- Ambassador Liaison
Meetings vary and may include the Ambassadors meeting on the third Monday of each month.
The Committee responsible for events or activities that bring in additional funds for the Chamber.
- Annual Awards Banquet
- Diva Night
- Fall Fundraisers
- Other events or activities that help raise additional funds
Meetings vary according to the event
Marketing & Tourism
The Committee that assists with marketing/advertising the area and encouraging tourism.
- Membership Magazine/Directory
- Advertisements outside the area
- Pumkin Patch and other Promotional Activities
Meetings are after the regular Board Meeting each month
The Committee provides a Chamber liaison with civic and other organizations in the community.
- Come Clean lake Livingston
- Civic Clubs & Organizations
- Experience Lake Livingston
- Corrigan Quarterly Meetings
- Onalaska Quarterly Meetings
- All Organizations that have a role in helping with quality of life or promoting the community.